This week the targeted nerfs went into effect for Siege of Orgrimmar, and although we already knew the general changes that were going to be made, the exact numbers were not known until the reset on Tuesday (US) or Wednesday (EU). So here they are:
- Reduced health on various ranking officials (High Enforcer Thranok and Korgra the Snake) and foot soldiers (Dragonmaw Bonecrusher, Dragonmaw Flagbearer, and Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman) by about 15% on Flexible and 10-player Normal difficulties.
Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty’s Defeaning Screech now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty’s Shock Blast now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Automated Shredders’ health has been reduced by 10%, and its Overload ability now deals 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Crawler Mines now have 20% less health on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Disassembled Crawler Mines, Deactivated Electromagnets, Deactivated Laser Turrets, and Deactivated Missle Turrets now have 20% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Electromagnet’s Magnetic Crush ability now deals 15% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Laser Turret’s Superheated damage-over-time effect now deals 25% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper’s Multi-Shot ability now deals 20% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid’s Insane Calculation: Fiery Edge now deals roughly 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
Some changes are less significant than others, but looking at the list Siegecrafter Blackfuse took quite a hit. It will be interesting to see how raiding guilds progress over the next few weeks!