New Mount Teaser
Blizzard has taken to Twitter to tease a new upcoming mount!
Here, Kitty Kitty… pic.twitter.com/fwxttQVY15
— World of Warcraft (@Warcraft) January 28, 2015
6.0.3 Hotfixes: January 27
There is also a new round of hotfixes in, check them out below!
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Tier 3 Garrisons: Dungeoneer’s Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Garrison Campaign Quests
- Assault on Skettis: Creatures and NPCs associated with Assault on Skettis now respawn more frequently and increased the amount of morale awarded for defeating them.
- Gladiator’s Sanctum Level 3: Players can no longer be votekicked from the Coliseum scenario.
- Primal Fury: Players that have completed the quest before the hotfix from January 21 should now correctly receive Thisalee Crow (Alliance) or Choluna (Horde) as a Follower.
- Ferocious Bite no longer loses damage when cast with a low amount of Energy while Berserk is active. Berserk will still discount Cat Form abilities’ Energy cost, but will include the bonus damage as if it weren’t cast with Berserk active.
- Leader of the Pack should now correctly trigger its heal for Druids that have learned the talent, Claws of Shirvallah.
- Incarnation: Tree of Life’s bonuses should no longer be incorrectly retained without having the talent learned.
- Nature’s Vigil should no longer be dealing excessive damage to high level targets by healing low level NPCs.
- Glyph of Recovery should no longer make Recuperate heal for less than the intended amount.
- All quests should now still award experience even if the character is dead at the time of completion.
- Frostfire Ridge
- The Shadow Gate: Players who became stuck after completing “The Shadow Gate” will need to re-enter the cave within the Bloodmaul Stronghold in Frostfire Ridge if they were unable to see Orlana Strongbrow to continue their quest series.
- Ambushing the Enemy: Resolved an issue where players were unable to complete this quest if The Giant Cauldron has been completed first.
- At Your Command: Horde characters who have faction changed to Alliance should now be able to complete the quest “At Your Command” if they have completed the Horde version previously.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Grom’tash the Destructor and Gul’kosh should no longer force all party members into combat, including ones that aren’t actively in combat with them.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Ner’zhul: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to use the portal to re-enter the encounter area.
- Icecrown Citadel
- The Lich King: Resolved an issue where Val’kyr Shadowguards can prevent players from being able to complete the encounter if they pick the player up after Fury of Frostmourne has been cast.
- There’s now a 30 minute delay between battles after Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath has been defeated.
- Stormshield Gladiators and Warspear Gladiators now respawn 3 minutes after Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath has been defeated.
- Goren Disguise no longer works in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Scabbard of Kyanos’ on use effect, the Sword Technique buff is now reduced by 40% while players have Battle Fatigue.
- Swapblaster no longer works while in a Battleground.