There’s a bunch new hotfixes / changes already out or soon to be! Check them out below
6.0.3 Hotfixes: December 10
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Resolved a situation that could cause ore and mining carts in a player’s Garrison to despawn.
- Resolved an issue where players may sometimes not correctly accrue rested experience when entering their Garrisons.
- Garrison Invasions
- Players defeating the final boss that pushes their invasion score to over 1000 should now correctly be able to receive credit for obtaining a gold rating.
- Shooting Stars should no longer fail to trigger if the most recent target of Moonfire or Sunfire dies.
- Resolved a number of additional situations that could cause Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) to not correctly reset its cooldown.
- Transcendence: Transfer should now continue to correctly reference new transfer locations after multiple uses.
- Insanity’s (Shadow) snare should now be correctly affected by abilities that remove or reduces the duration of snare effects.
- Honor Among Thieves should no longer cause Rogues with the Anticipation talent to stand up after receiving a Critical heal.
Creatures and NPCs
- Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text… his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.
- Rare creatures and NPCs are now immune to the Enslave Demon and Control Undead effect.
- Goren Protector, Orc Ancestor, Ancient Ogre, and Ghostly Arakkoa should now correctly scale to level 100.
- World Bosses
- The world bosses Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless in Gorgrond now share a single loot eligibility lockout.
- Both Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless should no longer be available at the same time.
- Cordana Felsong should now be visible to characters that are at or above level 98.
- May Tirta and James Lamone located in Zangarra can no longer be attacked by characters.
- Spires of Arak
- Solar Magnifier should no longer become untargetable if they are leashed while using the Excavation ability.
- Gordawg no longer uses Tectonic Slam.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Credit for defeating bosses on Raid Finder difficulty should no longer incorrectly have a daily reset instead of a weekly one.
- Tectus: Motes of Tectus should now be properly tracked in the boss frames as intended.
- Twin Ogron: Phemos’ thrown weapons now persist for 16 seconds after Quake has finished casting.
- Ko’ragh should no longer benefit from Critical Strike auras from players that are under the effects of Dominating Power.
- Ko’ragh: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to use execute abilities against Ko’ragh when his health is low.
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Slave Watcher Crushto: After being defeated, the miners should no longer be attackable, and no longer cause Croman to chase them out of range.
- Grimrail Depot
- Nitrogg Thundertower should no longer be able to get thrown off the train and wind up being stuck in evade mode.
- Added a second location for Iron Autocannon, Iron Limbcleaver, and Huge Crate of Weapons to the Grimrail Crash Site.
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Bonus objectives in Ashran now have a daily reset timer.
- Fortune Favors the Bold no longer provides a bonus to Honor Point gains.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Healers leaving an Arena match should no longer sometimes cause Dampening to reset.
- Resolved an additional number of situations where players could incorrectly obtain items that require Vol’jin’s Spear or Wrynn’s Vanguard to equip from a Rated Battleground or The Coliseum.
- Healing effects from healing potions should no longer incorrectly be able to critically heal or Multistrike.
- Raid buffs to Mastery no longer counts for food that provides a well fed buff to the highest secondary stat.
- Personal Hologram’s temporary hologram of yourself should now be easier to see.
- Resolved an issue where dispelling Prayer of Mending was incorrectly only removing a single charge instead of the entire effect.
PvP Hotfixes 11/12/2014
- Starfall damage against players is now reduced by 33%.
- PvP set bonus that grants a charge of Starsurge when Entangling Roots breaks now has a 15 second cooldown.
- Silence now has a 2 second duration (Shadow Silence is unaffected).
Retribution Paladin and Enhancement Shaman
- The PvP 2 set piece bonus now grants 25% reduction in crowd control effects (down from 50%).
- Glyph of Shield Slam now requires defensive stance.
Upcoming Garrison Outpost Hotfixes
- The cost to change your Garrison Outpost building in Gorgrond, Talador, and Spires of Arak reduced to 5,000 gold
- The cost to change your Garrison Outpost building in Nagrand reduced to 500 gold
- Changing your Garrison Outpost building in a zone will also grant access to the building-specific questline for that zone, including the building-specific follower
Note that you will still be unable to change your Garrison Outpost building until you’ve reached level 100 and earned your current building’s zone achievement, at which point the building can be changed by speaking with the outpost’s foreman NPC (who varies from building to building).
These changes are currently not planned to go live until the next maintenance period for each region, but we wanted to give as much advance notice as possible that they’re on their way.