Blizzcon being Blizzcon, interviews and discussions occur outside of the panels here’s the first 2! Oh and you can read up on each of the Artifacts coming in Legion!
GamesBeat Transmog Interview
GamesBeat had an interview covering the new transmog system.
- The transmog system will work like the D3 transmog system.
- This will include tabards.
- Just like in D3 when you obtain an item it’ll unlock the appearance, meaning you will be able to clear out your bank and void storage!
The Instance Community Discussion
Some of the more gameplay oriented details are below, but you should check out the full discussion in the video!
- Talent trees are much different per spec compared to in WoD
- You will go to your class hall multiple times per day. They will have some special features for you to want to stay around for.
- Jaina will not play a huge role in Legion
- They want you to be able to continue questing at max level if that’s the type of content you enjoy doing
- Class specific blogs will start coming out on Sunday
- Because of Artifacts and the variation in gameplay they’ll provide, set bonuses will be less powerful
Legion: Artifact Overview
Only Azeroth’s most seasoned veterans possess the fortitude to wield Artifacts of legend against the Burning Legion. Your myth-forged weapon grows in power as you do, and your choices will change its abilities and the way it looks, sounds, and feels in combat. Fashion your Artifact into the perfect instrument of battle, and guide your faction in its most desperate hour.
Take a moment to check out some more details for each class and the various Artifact Weapons that will be available to them in Legion Class Features page!