First 5 Normal/Heroic Highmaul Video Guides Released
We’ve updated the our first 5 guides for Highmaul with adjusted tactics and video guides! Keep in mind that heroic tactics also work for normal as the only difference is the health and damage numbers! The final 2 guides will be updated as we get footage for them.
6.0.3 Hotfixes: December 5
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Buildings
- Fishing Shack: Completing a daily Fishing quest now awards 15 skill points to Fishing (up from 1).
- Gnomish Gearworks / Goblin Workshop: Overcharged Demolisher should now be usable only in the areas it was intended for.
- Gnomish Gearworks / Goblin Workshop: “Skyterror” Personal Delivery System should now be usable only in the areas it was intended for.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Corrected an issue that could cause Bloodmaul Stronghold, Shattrath City, and the Pit to sometimes not drop Apexis Crystals despite being an active quest area for the day.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fate-Twister Tiklal has relocated to a more prominent location closer to the Apexis Traders in Warspear.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Butcher: The boars Krush and Smash now deals less damage with their Boar’s Rush ability and should no longer kill players in one hit.
- Tectus: Players should no longer be able to use their bonus rolls twice after defeating Tectus.
- To address a potential pathing issue, Fangraal, Kronus, and faction Captains now continuously push towards the enemy faction’s base.
- Players entering Ashran from a PvE realm should now be correctly flagged for PvP.
- Characters should no longer be able to resurrect at the King’s Road graveyard if their faction isn’t in control of that point.
- Resolved an issue where faction Captains may not be spawning correctly.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved an issue where if a Flag Carrier was standing in the area where their team’s flag would be when it is returned, they’d be unable to capture the flag until they leave and return to the area again.
- Arathi Basin: Characters on the Alliance team in a Rated Battleground should now be able to be resurrected by their Spirit Healer at the Blacksmith graveyard if their team is in control of it.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Eye of the Storm: Characters in a Rated Battleground will now return to their team’s starting position when releasing, regardless of what bases their team controls.
- The Battle for Gilneas: Resolved issues where Spirit Healers may sometimes not spawn in correctly when a point has been captured.
- First Aid
- Antiseptic Bandage no longer requires Sea Scorpion Segments to craft.
- Critical Strike Taladite should no longer incorrectly require a Taladite Crystal to craft.
- Consuming a Draenor potion, elixir, or flask should no longer cause the character to break out of stealth.
- Mantid Elixir now provides a more reasonable increase to armor.
- Primal Combatant’s Drape of Contemplation now provide a bonus to Multistrike instead of Critical Strike to differentiate it from the Drape of Meditation.
- Primal Gladiator’s Drape of Contemplation now provide a bonus to Multistrike instead of Critical Strike to differentiate it from the Drape of Meditation.