World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3
Note: For the rest of the pre-Warlords expansion patch notes, please see The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes.
World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction’s respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Report to the King/Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Ironmender’s Totem as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead’s jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Human models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Death Knight
- Breath of Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
- Savage Roar should no longer incorrectly consume Omen of Clarity’s clearcasting effect.
- Resolved an issue where Rip refreshed through Ferocious Bite was not extending its duration for the full amount against targets that were below 25% health.
- The passive ability Sanctuary, is now learned at level 10.
- Resolved an issue where Shadow Priests in Shadowform were not displaying a targeting outline.
- Chain Lightning, Flame Shock, Frost Shock, Lava Burst, and Lightning Bolt now costs 50% less mana.
- Earth Shock and Earthquake now costs 50% less mana.
- Glyph of Ember Tap was causing Ember Tap to heal for more than intended. Additionally, the glyph now increases the healing of Ember Tap by 2% (down from 5%).
- Gulp Frog no longer drops the Wilted Lilypad.
- Kor’kron Butcher Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor’kron Commanders with the Hemorrhagic Shadowstep ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Iron Starlette should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- A Villain Unmasked: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Basilisk Butcher: Basilisk Meat should be dropping again.
- Borrowed Brew: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Get Kraken!: Resolved an issue where North Sea Kraken was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Warforged Seal: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Warforged Seals.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Soul
- Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Shannox: Rageface’s Face Rage ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Blackwing Lair
- Razorgore the Untamed received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the “Create All” button.
- Fire-Watcher’s Oath should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.
- Living Root of the Wildheart’s bonus armor provided by Ursine Blessing for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character’s viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.