Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Roll Club: Serpent’s Spine should no longer cause players to float and allow them to complete the quest.
- Zarhym Altogether: Spirit Chests looted during the weekly quest no longer contains gold.
- World Defense chat channel should be joinable once again.
- Alliance characters taking a flight path to Shattered Beachhead should now arrive safely at their destination (rather than falling through the world).
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Bonus Honor for winning a Battleground is now only awarded when queuing for a Random Battleground (it was incorrectly awarding the bonus Honor for any Battleground win).