Another round of hotfixes have been deployed!
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.2.
Patch 6.0.2 Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Death Knight
- Death and Decay’s damage has been increased by 20%.
- Defile’s damage has been increased by 20%.
- Resolved an issue where the Purgatory talent may sometimes cause the Death Knight to be stunned permanently after dying in PvP combat.
- Shred should now properly apply its damage bonus when attacking while stealthed.
- Tiger’s Fury should now automatically shift the Druid into Cat Form when used. Additionally, the effect is no longer cancelled by activating Incarnation: King of the Jungle or leaving Cat Form.
- Hunter Pets
- Stag pets should now correctly apply the Grace buff when summoned.
- Hunter Pets
- Mastery: Hand of Light’s additional damage dealt has been increased by 20%.
- Mind Sear’s damage has been increased by 10%.
- Wound Poison’s damage has been reduced by 40%.
- Hemorrhage’s damage has been increased by 20%.
- Resolved an issue where the first Earthquake would stop dealing damage when a second Earthquake was triggered by Echo of the Elements.
- Master Aitokk should no longer be offering the Ogre Combat quest to players, because he’s dead.
- Timeless Isle
- Resolved an issue where Mist-Covered Treasure Chests could show up as empty.
- High Recognition: Resolved an issue where players were unable to complete the quest.
- To The Skies!: Taoshi should no longer despawn as soon as she arrives during Stage 4 of the scenario.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line
- Achievement: Chapter V: Judgment of the Black Prince should no longer incorrectly have a guild reputation requirement.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Blackfuse Shredders now have 40% less health.
- Desecrated Weapon and Empowered Desecrated Weapon now deal less damage on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced the amount of damage needed to break Touch of Y’Shaarj and Empowered Touch of Y’Sharrj’s mind control.
- Number of players affected by Touch of Y’Shaarj or Empowered Touch of Y’Sharrj is always 2 and no longer increases based on the Raid size on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Throne of Thunder
- Damage of Frost King Malakk’s Frostbite ability has been reduced to a reasonable amount.
- Lei Shen’s Thunderstruck ability now deals less damage.
- Elder Stonebark’s Petrified Bark ability should no longer reflect an excessive amount of damage back at players.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent: Strife and Peril’s damage has been reduced to a reasonable amount.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Arena Skirmishes now award more Honor Points to the winning team. The amount awarded will return to normal once the portal to Draenor opens. An explanation and details on this temporary change is available on the forums.
- Battlegrounds now award more Honor Points. The amount awarded will return to normal once the portal to Draenor opens.
- NPCs above level 90 should no longer appear in Strand of the Ancients, Alterac Valley, and Isle of Conquest.
- Food that gave a bonus to Hit should now give a bonus to Critical Strike.
- Assurance of Consequence should now correctly reduce ability cooldowns for Survival Hunters.
- Shadowmourne’s Chaos Bane effect was granting too much Strength. The amount of Strength granted has been reduced to a more appropriate amount.
- Tharbek’s Brutal Posessor and Tharbek’s Unholy Charge are now One-Handed swords (they were Main Hand only) and can be dual-wielded.
- Reduced the Bonus Armor on a number of items that had too much Armor.
- Resolved an issue where item enchants from expansions prior to Mists of Pandaria were scaling incorrectly and wound up being stronger than intended.
- Resolved an issue where Icethorn did not contain any items when harvested by Herbalists with a skill level above 435.