As expected a lot of things need(ed) fixing and the WoW devs are on the case. No less than 34 hotfixes have made their way to the servers! Don’t be surprised if more follow.
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they’ve been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.2.
Patch 6.0.2 Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Players are now able to accept the Iron Horde Invasion quest even if their Quest Logs are full.
- Slightly thinned out Okril’lon patrols around Nethergarde Keep.
- Resolved an issue where some Iron Horde Incursion quests were awarding items that had a level 100 requirement to equip or not awarding an item correctly.
- Forming Premade Groups for questing should no longer result in the interface selecting a Warlords of Draenor zone by default.
- Resolved a number of interface issues when attempting to form a Premade Group for Random Pandaria Dungeons.
- Characters should no longer automatically learnÂ toys awarded from quests that are bind-on-equip (Sylvanas’ Music Box, Muradin’s Favor).
- Death Knight
- Blood Boil should no longer incorrectly grant Scent of Blood or Runic Power if it doesn’t strike a target. Additionally, Blood Boil should no longer incorrectly cause diseases to spread back to the casting Death Knight.
- Death Siphon should no longer heal for more than intended when used against targets that are much lower leveled than the casting Death Knight.
- Fingers of Frost rate of activation for Frostbolt and Frostfire Bolt should now correctly factor in the bonus from using the glyphed version of Icy Veins.
- Revival’s healing is no longer split amongst multiple party or raid members.
- Players are now automatically unflagged for PvP when they enter a PvE realm by joining a cross-realm group.
- [Requires a realm restart.] To better account for the changes to player health and ability scaling, we’ve reduced the health and damage of nearly all non-player creatures and NPCs on a level-by-level basis (larger reductions for lower-level creatures, in general).
- The damage dealt by several of Ordos’s abilities has been reduced.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line
- [Requires a realm restart.] Heart of the Thunder King: Resolved an issue where players were not receiving Lei Shen’s heart if they’ve already defeated them earlier in the week.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- The Norushen encounter should now correctly have a 10 minute enrage timer on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sha of Pride should no longer use the Wounded Pride ability on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty should now properly drop Mythic tier armor tokens while on Mythic difficulty.
- Damage of Stone Statue’s Animated Strike ability has been squished.
- Garrosh Hellscream now has 15% less health on Mythic difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where an excessive number of items could drop at once from non-boss enemies in Siege of Orgrimmar when Personal Loot was enabled.
- Throne of Thunder
- Damage of Thunder Lord’s Conductive Shield ability has been squished.
- Damage of Lei Shen’s Crashing Thunder ability has been squished.
- Terrace of Endless Spring
- Damage of Protectors of the Endless’ Lightning Prison ability has been squished.
- Damage of Apparition of Fear’s Unleashed Terror ability has been squished.
- Blackwing Lair
- Self-healing for Ebonroc’s Shadow of Ebonroc ability has been squished.
- The Secrets of Ragefire: Damage for enemy spells and abilities in the Scenario have been squished.
- Resolved an issue where characters that have completed the achievement: Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) (Level 90) were not retaining their titles.
- Level 90 players now deal 25% less damage against other Level 90 players.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- [Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where Battleground queues were not working correctly.
- For Mists of Pandaria items that used to have a Valor Point cost, players should now be able to sell them back within the 2-hour window.
- Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-Ji’s Spirit of Chi’ji triggered ability should now correctly redistribute overhealing to nearby injured friends.
- Resolved an issue that could cause items to lose their Transmogrification when zoning into a new area.
- Resolved an issue that caused a LUA error when viewing quests that used to offer Justice or Valor Point rewards.
- Resolved an issue where Deck Your Collection achievement was not converting into the correct version after a Faction Change.